Australian Property Investing
Australia Property Investing
The Allure of Australian Properties for International Investors
Foreign investors have a love affair with Australian property, as the stability and growth potential prove too great an opportunity to pass up. While much of the globe has witnessed substantial losses in terms of overall property value, the Australian market has remained strong. As many seek to find safe places to invest, few opportunities are emerging that can rival the Australian property market.
A Model For Stability
The pricing for Australian properties does not fluctuate like we've seen in other, international markets. Other regions, such as the United States have endured housing crashes that have dropped prices to 30 per cent of the original value in a matter of weeks. While these markets saw a 70 per cent plummet in prices, leaving many with property that had lost a significant portion of its value, Australia continued to maintain a stable market environment. The national economy has remained strong despite global financial hardship.
The 2009 Global Financial Crisis took a toll on most other modernised markets, yet domestic property in Australia continued to grow in value.
Maximizing Growth Potential
The last century has shown that the property values in Australia continue to reach new heights, with the value of the average house doubling every seven to ten years. Because of a housing shortage resulting from a domestic population boom, the major cities are watching prices skyrocket, creating incredible value for the international investor.
Australia Is a Desirable Location
When it comes to location, few places on Earth can match what Australia offers in terms of geographic and cultural diversity. The various regions offer something for every interest.
- Western Australia (WA) boasts a pristine coastline along the Indian Ocean and is the mining capital of Australia.
- Queensland (QLD) is known for picturesque beaches and coral reefs, and as an appealing holiday destination.
- Victoria (VIC) and its capital Melbourne is one of Australia's biggest cultural and sporting hubs and the long, coastal region stretches to Australia's premier wine state, South Australia (SA).
- The Northern Territory (NT) offers the great outback, which is a staple of every Australian trip.
- New South Wales (NSW) is a region that stretches from the enviable coastlines to the mountains and country江西11选5开奖视频side, and is 江西11选5开奖视频 to the iconic city of Sydney.
- Tasmania (TAS) is the wilderness state and a nature lovers paradise.
AUSTRALIA: GENERAL OVERVIEW
Australia is a vibrant and diverse country江西11选5开奖视频, both geographically and culturally. It is the world's smallest island but its largest continents – comprising of six states and two territories and is 江西11选5开奖视频 to over 24.13 million people.
Most of Australia's population is concentrated in two widely separated coastal regions in the east (New South Wales, Queensland) and south-east (Victoria, South Australia) - and the smaller of the two regions is in the south-west (Western Australia) of the continent.
In both coastal regions the population is concentrated in urban centres, particularly the State and Territory capital cities. New South Wales is the country江西11选5开奖视频's most populous state, and Sydney is the most populous city.
According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, Western Australia's population grew the fastest in the ten years to 2016, increasing by 25 per cent, followed by Victoria (22 per cent) and Queensland (21 per cent).